With the end of the school year approaching, you might need some stress relief. Take this opportunity to make some changes:
1. Wake up a little early to start your day right. Do not hit snooze. Going back to sleep makes it harder to get up.
2. Drink water. According to health experts, we should drink water first in the morning. Grab some water to rehydrate your body.
3. Exercise or stretch. Keeping those cranky old joints and muscles in good condition is important for flexibility and movement now and in years to come.
4. Meditate, read, or pray. Get your mental and emotional mindset on track.
5. Eat a healthy breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
6. Get to work a little early so you don’t stress about being late.
7. Always prepare for the following day before you leave so you are not fighting for the copier, or running around looking for a copier that works.
By following these steps, you can have a great beginning of your day. Remember to take care of yourself first so that you can give your students your best. If you have any good suggestions on how to relieve stress, comment below. Most importantly, remember to be the best YOU you can be.